Langsung ke konten utama

me and my friends plan

Asti:     Hello guys! How are you?
Vira:     I'm feeling so happy today.
Widya: What's going on with you vir?
Vira:     Oh no, Widya. long time no see you
widya:  Yupp, i'm a little bit busy recently
Asti:     What's up? did you get so much homework from your English teacher?
Widya: That's it, you're right.
Vira:     Ohhh come on Widya... i think we need to take a holiday, after the final examination, i'm
             going to go to Kuta Beach. Would you to like join with me?
Widya: Are you sure vir?
Asti:     How about me vir?
Vira:     No problem, you may join us if you want.
Asti:     It's cool.
Vira:    Yes, this is a very good idea. If we have the same plan, I mean if we go to Kuta Beach, I will
            booking the tickets tomorrow.
Widya: Nice plan guys! Actually, I have to check my money first. i am afraid that my saving isn't
            enough.
Asti:    Yeah after school i will also check my internet banking to ensure my money is enough.
Vira:    Heyyy guys dont worry! you don't need to pay anything. my father gave me a special gift at
            my last birthday.
Widya: Asti? am i dreaming now? do you feel what i feel?
Asti:    Ohhh thank you very much Vira
Widya: By  the way, are you totally serious?
Vira:    Yes, i am so serious! ok, let's go to Kuta Beach!!! I wanna take a picture there.
Asri and widya: Let's go!!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

my activity on saturday (world tournament)

Saturday, August 26, 2017 is the day of the "World Tournament" event at my school. But, I did not come to the event because I had to attend wedding my uncle at Jakarta. So my mother told me only permission to go to World Tournament event. I saw a lot of posts about the World Tournament event and it looks really fun there. I'm a little sad because I can't  come to the show.

sample aplication job from

First Name                 : Vira Last Name                  : Yuniar Street Address            : Nur Umat 1 no 16, Binong jati City, State, Zip Code  : Bandung, West Java 40275  Phone Number            : 0831 95530287 Are you eligible to work in the United States?  Yes  If you are under age 18, do you have an employment/age certificates?  No  Have you been convicted of or pleaded no contest to a felony within the last five years?  No  If yes, please explain: _________________________________________  __________________________________________________________  POSITION/AVAILABILITY:  Position Applied For  President Director Days/Hours Available Monday  Tuesd...

Narrative Text

1.  who is the main character in the story? a. Fiona b. Fiona and Friends c. Fiona, Friends, and Fiona Mother 2. how is the characterization of Fiona in the story? a. she is friendly b. she is clever, fun, and got well with everyone c. s he likes to distinguish friends 3. what happens during Fiona's day of National Friendship day? a. s he did not get any presents at all b. s he is confused to give gifts to whom c. she gets a gift but not from the desired person 4. what Fiona felt when it happened to her? a. happy b. terrible c. sad 5. what is the advice given by Fiona's mother on the problems her son has experienced? a. to not think and behave very fiercely b. asking her son wrong to Fiona's friend c. to give them real time and affection. For a true friend you must always be available, in good times and bad Text Organization Languange Features Orientation Fiona Famous was a very popular gi...